Okay. Episode 4. If we get episode 4 out then we will have done better than 90% of all podcast/internet radio show things. The following is the general schedule I want to stick to after my... fail last month:
- The 15th of the month is a nice multiple-of-five kind of day so I am naming this "Episode Posting Day".
- The 20th of the month will be the cut-off for sign-ups(which are first come first serve) and dub recommendations.
- The 10th of the next month is similar and gives 15-20 days for people to get their segments in. This also leaves an almost solid week for me to get things put together.
If I don't receive someone's segment by the due date then I will be filling in since I am a problem-solver like that. So if you don't want months and months of the Crazy Canadian Cat show you will get your shit in on time.
Even if you don't feel confident hosting, I still need the general populaces help:
- We need you guys to nominate dubs that you think should be featured. These should not be amazing dubs; Because this is a crit show, I would like to focus on dubs that need help with something. We need about 4-6 of these. Please include links! We will check in with the creator as to whether they are comfortable with being critted on air.
- The dubs must be from YoPro! Yes you can nominate yourself.
- In addition to those nominations we would also like around 2 dubs which are examples of 'doin' it right'. Again, links!
To submit a dub please fill out the following form:
To be Critted?: Y/N
For those of you who are like me and like to listen to yourself talk:
- There are 2 'regular' segments you can sign up for.
- The Dub Segment is the meat of the show and you will be critiquing 4-6 dubs. I would prefer to have two people on this segment at a time because it makes for a nice discussion type atmosphere. Basically just don't be complete assholes to the dubbers and you will probably be invited back.
- The News Segment is where you get to talk about what is coming out of HP or otherwise and what is going on in the forums/dubbing world if something crazy happened. If you just want to talk about Berryz latest single, or that drama going on on that one Youtuber's channel, that is fine with me. Just make it funny to listen to. I would again prefer to have two people on this since it is easier to keep going if you have someone to play off of.
- Two dubs that have been dubbed to be 'doin it right' will be used as the intro and outro. I will probably play host and for the most part will just intro segments.
- For-fun-segments can be submitted up until the 30th. They will be used in the order received and only one will be used per month.
To sign up please fill out the following form:
Segment - (Panel or News?)
Time Zone - (What area of the world do you live in?)
Availability - (What days and times are you available to record with your partner?)
Spots Available (Open until March 10th):
I like to bold~